Friday, June 27, 2014

HELLO.


The hope filled letter.


Have you ever had life catch up with you?  I know I have.  In fact, during my lowest point I thought I had lost myself, my hope...my importance.  I had found no reason to move forward...or so I thought.  It was at that moment that I received a letter.  This letter brought me a smile and filled me with hope.  The kind of hope that only the Lord can give. A gentle reminder that everything was going to be alright.  The timing was perfect.  I am thankful for it.  It changed me.  If you have ever felt this way then I am glad you are here.  Welcome.

This is an open invitation.  If you, or someone you know, is in need of a " gentle reminder " I will send one (through the mail.) My way of giving back. There is no cost.  All you need to do is send the name and address of someone in need of a gentle reminder to::    gentlereminderneeded@gmail.com



In the meantime...please remember.  You are important.  We live in a troubled world, but we can bring hope even if it is...  one letter at a time.

~simply stork~